- 100 Million Reasons
- Convoy of Hope and Culligan Team Up to Bring Drinkable Water to Haiti
- Thinking About Water in New Ways
- Take another look at your water
- River of Support: Canadian Dealer Is Serious About Giving Back
- Rebuilding Bridges on an Island: Culligan Men Make a Pledge
- Less Hard Water Does Not Mean Soft Water
- Our First Twitter-generated Blog Post!
- Canadian Culligan Dealer Helps Winter Wonderland
- What makes better water, better?
- Are Sulfates in My Drinking Water Bad for Me?
- Does Freezing Water Make It Safe to Drink?
- Featured Product: WaterSafe Lead in Water Test Kit
- Win a WaterSafe City Water Test Kit
- When Should I Shock My Well?
- New Mexico Residents Offered Free Well Water Testing
- Eau Claire County (Wisconsin) DNR Encourages Well Water Testing
- Free Water Testing Offered in Eastern New Mexico
- Reading Bacteria Test After 48 Hours Has Passed — Results Still Valid?
- WaterWorks Free Chlorine Test Strip
Serving Truman Lake, Lake of the Ozarks, and the cities of Appleton City, Clinton, Cole Camp, Higginsville, Holden, Knob Noster, Lexington, Lowry City, Marshall, Odessa, Osceola, Richmond, Sedalia, Warrensburg, Warsaw, Whiteman Air Force Base, and Windsor which are located in the counties of Benton, Henry, Hickory, Johnson, Lafayette, Pettis, Ray, St Clair, and Saline in the state of Missouri.
1220 W Main Street
Sedalia, MO 65302
1081 E Main Street
Warsaw, MO 65355