- 100 Million Reasons
- Convoy of Hope and Culligan Team Up to Bring Drinkable Water to Haiti
- Thinking About Water in New Ways
- Take another look at your water
- River of Support: Canadian Dealer Is Serious About Giving Back
- Rebuilding Bridges on an Island: Culligan Men Make a Pledge
- Less Hard Water Does Not Mean Soft Water
- Our First Twitter-generated Blog Post!
- Canadian Culligan Dealer Helps Winter Wonderland
- What makes better water, better?
- Color Change in Coliform Bacteria Test After 48 Hours
- Free Water Testing in Allegan County (Michigan)
- DIY Home Water Test Kit or Mail-In Home Water Test Kit… Which is Better?
- Hydrogen Sulfide in Well Water & its Effect on Arsenic Testing
- Diluting Samples to Get Readings of Higher Chlorine Concentrations
- Water Test Kit Store Owner Turns 44 This Week, so Discount Code MIKE44 Saves YOU 12% at Checkout!
- Reduced Fee Water Testing in McHenry County (Illinois) April 1st – 30th, 2016
- Lead, Lead, Lead in Water… What is a Person to DO?
- 12 Scary Water Facts for World Water Day 2016
- Test for Water Jugs Between Fillings?
Serving Truman Lake, Lake of the Ozarks, and the cities of Appleton City, Clinton, Cole Camp, Higginsville, Holden, Knob Noster, Lexington, Lowry City, Marshall, Odessa, Osceola, Richmond, Sedalia, Warrensburg, Warsaw, Whiteman Air Force Base, and Windsor which are located in the counties of Benton, Henry, Hickory, Johnson, Lafayette, Pettis, Ray, St Clair, and Saline in the state of Missouri.
1220 W Main Street
Sedalia, MO 65302
1081 E Main Street
Warsaw, MO 65355