- 100 Million Reasons
- Convoy of Hope and Culligan Team Up to Bring Drinkable Water to Haiti
- Thinking About Water in New Ways
- Take another look at your water
- River of Support: Canadian Dealer Is Serious About Giving Back
- Rebuilding Bridges on an Island: Culligan Men Make a Pledge
- Less Hard Water Does Not Mean Soft Water
- Our First Twitter-generated Blog Post!
- Canadian Culligan Dealer Helps Winter Wonderland
- What makes better water, better?
- Question About pH Test Strips
- Question About SenSafe Heavy Metals Test Strips
- Science Fair Project: Testing for Arsenic in Foods?
- Free Well Water Testing in Carlisle, Ohio – 9/25/2014
- Free Well Water Testing in Carlsbad, New Mexico
- September is Food Safety Education Month
- Question About EZ Cult Bacteria Test Kit
- Water Test Kit for a Deep Well in Virginia
- Can Pool Water Make Me Sick?
- Can I Use a Pool Test Kit to Test My Drinking Water?
Serving Truman Lake, Lake of the Ozarks, and the cities of Appleton City, Clinton, Cole Camp, Higginsville, Holden, Knob Noster, Lexington, Lowry City, Marshall, Odessa, Osceola, Richmond, Sedalia, Warrensburg, Warsaw, Whiteman Air Force Base, and Windsor which are located in the counties of Benton, Henry, Hickory, Johnson, Lafayette, Pettis, Ray, St Clair, and Saline in the state of Missouri.
1220 W Main Street
Sedalia, MO 65302
1081 E Main Street
Warsaw, MO 65355