- 100 Million Reasons
- Convoy of Hope and Culligan Team Up to Bring Drinkable Water to Haiti
- Thinking About Water in New Ways
- Take another look at your water
- River of Support: Canadian Dealer Is Serious About Giving Back
- Rebuilding Bridges on an Island: Culligan Men Make a Pledge
- Less Hard Water Does Not Mean Soft Water
- Our First Twitter-generated Blog Post!
- Canadian Culligan Dealer Helps Winter Wonderland
- What makes better water, better?
- Can Pool Water Make Me Sick?
- Can I Use a Pool Test Kit to Test My Drinking Water?
- Testing Drinking Water for PVDF and PVC
- UV Light Required for Coliform Bacteria Test?
- Follow Up Question About Alkalinity Values for Drinking Water
- Alkalinity, Reverse Osmosis and Remineralizers
- Question About UnderSink Water Filter Triple w/ Nitrate Removal
- Water Quality, Climate and Environmental News Storyboard Added
- Question About NSF Certification — VOC’s
- Water Testing Blog’s News Storyboard — 7-10-2014
Serving Truman Lake, Lake of the Ozarks, and the cities of Appleton City, Clinton, Cole Camp, Higginsville, Holden, Knob Noster, Lexington, Lowry City, Marshall, Odessa, Osceola, Richmond, Sedalia, Warrensburg, Warsaw, Whiteman Air Force Base, and Windsor which are located in the counties of Benton, Henry, Hickory, Johnson, Lafayette, Pettis, Ray, St Clair, and Saline in the state of Missouri.
1220 W Main Street
Sedalia, MO 65302
1081 E Main Street
Warsaw, MO 65355