- 100 Million Reasons
- Convoy of Hope and Culligan Team Up to Bring Drinkable Water to Haiti
- Thinking About Water in New Ways
- Take another look at your water
- River of Support: Canadian Dealer Is Serious About Giving Back
- Rebuilding Bridges on an Island: Culligan Men Make a Pledge
- Less Hard Water Does Not Mean Soft Water
- Our First Twitter-generated Blog Post!
- Canadian Culligan Dealer Helps Winter Wonderland
- What makes better water, better?
- Featured Product: EZ Coliform Cult (MUG) Test for Bacteria
- Zinc (and Other Metals) in Water… Good for Us Now?
- Do You Have a Test for Chlorine at 120ppm?
- Testing for Cyanide in/on Apples?
- Disposing of Pool Water in the Fall
- Featured Product: Hydrogen Sulfide Test
- Are Sulfates in My Drinking Water Bad for Me?
- Does Freezing Water Make It Safe to Drink?
- Featured Product: WaterSafe Lead in Water Test Kit
- Win a WaterSafe City Water Test Kit
Serving Truman Lake, Lake of the Ozarks, and the cities of Appleton City, Clinton, Cole Camp, Higginsville, Holden, Knob Noster, Lexington, Lowry City, Marshall, Odessa, Osceola, Richmond, Sedalia, Warrensburg, Warsaw, Whiteman Air Force Base, and Windsor which are located in the counties of Benton, Henry, Hickory, Johnson, Lafayette, Pettis, Ray, St Clair, and Saline in the state of Missouri.
1220 W Main Street
Sedalia, MO 65302
1081 E Main Street
Warsaw, MO 65355