- 100 Million Reasons
- Convoy of Hope and Culligan Team Up to Bring Drinkable Water to Haiti
- Thinking About Water in New Ways
- Take another look at your water
- River of Support: Canadian Dealer Is Serious About Giving Back
- Rebuilding Bridges on an Island: Culligan Men Make a Pledge
- Less Hard Water Does Not Mean Soft Water
- Our First Twitter-generated Blog Post!
- Canadian Culligan Dealer Helps Winter Wonderland
- What makes better water, better?
- Water Testing Blog’s News Storyboard — 7-10-2014
- What Does a Water Quality Report Tell You?
- Tips for Safer Swimming at the Pool
- Most Popular Swimming Pool Accessories?
- A Few Water Use Facts…
- Testing for Arsenic in Urine with Arsenic Quick?
- What is National Drinking Water Week?
- What are ‘Emerging Contaminants’?
- Test Reagents for Arsenic Quick Test Kits
- Why Test for Fluoride in Well Water?
Serving Truman Lake, Lake of the Ozarks, and the cities of Appleton City, Clinton, Cole Camp, Higginsville, Holden, Knob Noster, Lexington, Lowry City, Marshall, Odessa, Osceola, Richmond, Sedalia, Warrensburg, Warsaw, Whiteman Air Force Base, and Windsor which are located in the counties of Benton, Henry, Hickory, Johnson, Lafayette, Pettis, Ray, St Clair, and Saline in the state of Missouri.
1220 W Main Street
Sedalia, MO 65302
1081 E Main Street
Warsaw, MO 65355